International Telecommunication Union (ITU), European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI), Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards

Average rating: 5 Best rating: 5 Worst rating: 5 Rating count: 1
Email (will not be published):
Ondrej Hanzlik 7/11/2016 6:28:22 PM
We would like to offer our product to Russian customers and we would like to ask you what kind of certificate we need for our point-to-point radio relay 80GHz link. Thank you very much!
Certificate.Net 7/12/2016 10:34:05 AM
Hello Ondrej,
This product needs to have the following documents for customs clearance:
EAC declaration
RFC certificate
EAC license
Simon Peter 1/11/2017 4:23:43 PM
Hi, We would like to import standard RFID tags to Russia. What certificates and licenses would be required? With best regards, Simon
Certificate.Net 1/11/2017 5:07:32 PM
Hi Simon,
It depends on the standard of RFID tags. Please send me additional information:
  • What standard of the tags (IEC…, ITU…)
  • Working RF frequency
  • Encryption (if any)