Adjustment of RFC certificate and FSS notification on products of foreign manufacture is also connected with necessity of granting the documents certified by foreign artificial person to official bodies of Russian Federation. For instance, to get RFC certificate the power of attorney must be given to Russian representative allowing him to give in all radio-electronic (high-frequency) devices’ technical features. FSS notification requires legalized FSS notification forms signed by the manufacturer or a legalized power of attorney from manufacturer to Russian local representative, allowing him to give in cryptographic characteristics of device. In any case, all documents certified by foreign artificial person, must have a legalization - documents must pass the procedure to gain its legal effect on territory of Russian Federation.

Document legalization

in countries participants of Hague convention in October 5th 1961 is proceeding in a special way - using apostille (certifying inscription). Apostille has square form with sides at least 9 cm long. Apostille is stamped on each copy (on the document itself or on a separate certified paper, bounded with the main document). Title «APOSTILLE /Convention de la Haye du 5 octobre 1961/» must be made in French, but text of it can be made in official language of distributive body.

Legalization - apostille

Countries, who did not accept that Hague convention (e.g. China), are still holding to consular legalization. It means that documents are legalized by consulate of Russian embassies stated in country-manufacturer.

Legalization - consular

We grant actual samples of powers of attorney and examples of country-specific correctly made legalized documents to our customers for RFC certificate and FSS notification.

Апостиль и консульская легализация для рынка России   合法化 - Apostille 文档领事合法化
Average rating: 5 Best rating: 5 Worst rating: 5 Rating count: 1
Email (will not be published):
Ondrej Hanzlik 7/11/2016 6:28:22 PM
We would like to offer our product to Russian customers and we would like to ask you what kind of certificate we need for our point-to-point radio relay 80GHz link. Thank you very much!
Certificate.Net 7/12/2016 10:34:05 AM
Hello Ondrej,
This product needs to have the following documents for customs clearance:
EAC declaration
RFC certificate
EAC license
Simon Peter 1/11/2017 4:23:43 PM
Hi, We would like to import standard RFID tags to Russia. What certificates and licenses would be required? With best regards, Simon
Certificate.Net 1/11/2017 5:07:32 PM
Hi Simon,
It depends on the standard of RFID tags. Please send me additional information:
  • What standard of the tags (IEC…, ITU…)
  • Working RF frequency
  • Encryption (if any)
Kavitha 1/19/2017 3:00:33 PM
Hi, We are sending bank debit cards from London to our Russia bank branch via courier. Customs have held it, as they are asking for an FSB notification for this product. Could you please advise if this is correct and if so, what do we need to do?
Certificate.Net 1/19/2017 4:36:02 PM
Hi Kavitha,
It depends on functions of the cards. If cards has chips with hardware encryption (DES, 3DES, AES, RSA, SHA, MD5 etc.) like in Smart Cards, Java Cards, Mifare Cards – then the FSS notification should be registered.
If you have a technical specification for cards chips please send it to me for more concrete answer.
In other case if cards do not have any encryption it should be imported without any additional permissions.