Regulatory documents for EAC certificate (Technical Regulations of the Customs Union certificate) and TR CU declaration (Technical Regulations of the Customs Union declaration)

Average rating: 5 Best rating: 5 Rating count: 1
Ask a question or make a comment
Name:     Email:
What is the latest year of TRCU, 2011 or 2013?
Ella 7/2/2018 8:41:36 AM
Hello Ella,
Different TRs have different dates of issue. So it depends on type of TR CU. Here you can find a list of all current TRs. You have to translate it, the English version seems outdated :(
Certificate.Net Expert 7/2/2018 1:29:51 PM
Hello, what certifications are needed for importing aviation equipment (that contains cellular and Wifi communication modules) to the Russian and Kazakhstan markets? Thanks.
Roger 6/29/2018 10:05:24 PM
Hello Roger,
Usually such equipment require:
Certificate.Net Expert 7/2/2018 1:21:49 PM
Dear Sir, We have EAC certificate for our product which complying TP TC 012/2011. We submitted this certificate but our customer is asking TR CU certificate. As per my understanding TR CU is technical regulation and EAC is certificate for that. Can I inform to customer EAC certificate and TR CU certificate are same. Please give your feedback.
Sathish 6/14/2018 8:35:05 AM
Dear Sathish,
Yes, you are right. TR CU certificate and EAC certificate are the same.
TR CU means Technical Regulation of Customs Union and EAC means EurAsian Conformity.
The Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Russia was formed on the 1 January 2010, and later renamed the EurAsian Customs Union.
Certificate.Net Expert 6/14/2018 9:33:02 AM
Dear Sir. I am representing a company about to start supplying temperature monitoring systems for grain silos to the Russian market. We have Atex approval and ISO9001. Could you please specify what approval/declarations we need and if we can "reuse" Atex/ISO, or part of it. Can you assist us, and can you estimate a price? Best regards Stig Kidde.
Kidde 5/31/2017 1:53:18 PM
Dear Stig,
I took a look at the system’s description on your website.
The system needs EAC declaration (for EMC) + RFC certificate for wireless modules.
Depends on the frequency range and RF power it is also possible, that you will need to have a EAC license.
And if your system is using some encryption (due to remote access and authentication) then you need to have a FSS notification.
Please send me a more detailed technical description of the system to get more concrete answer.

I’m not an expert in certification for explosive atmosphere. Seems like there are no international agreement to “reuse” Atex approval in Russia.
ISO 9001 certificate could be used in EAC certification to obtain a certificate with a longer validity period.
Certificate.Net Expert 5/31/2017 2:22:01 PM
Dear Sir, For Fiber Optic (Single Mode) is required to have an EAC certificate ? Simillar for patch panels and patch cords? Thank you fo ryour feedback. Kind regards, Gabriel
Pintilie Gabriel 3/15/2017 11:28:55 AM
Dear Gabriel,
Fiber optic cables, patch panels and patch cords are not a subject of EAC certification (declaration). Wired communication equipment with power source below 50V AC or 75V DC are not a subject of EAC certification too.
Certificate.Net Expert 3/17/2017 2:29:49 PM
Are keyboards and mice subject to EAC certificate (or declaration)? What if they are embedded to non-PC products?
Sam 3/8/2017 11:32:49 AM
Hi Sam,
Keyboards and mice are not a subject of EAC certificate or declaration in any case because of a very low and safe electrical power (+3 … +5 V).
Certificate.Net Expert 3/9/2017 2:47:03 PM
Dear Sir, I am supplying electrical distribution panels to my customer and they ask us to submit EAC certification. Please advise how can I obtain this certification? Regards Andy
Andy Yeo 2/20/2017 12:05:32 PM
Dear Andy,
Send us a technical description of the electrical distribution panels for more concrete answer.
Certificate.Net Expert 2/21/2017 6:29:55 PM
Dear Sir, I represent ***, a Japanese Smart phone vendor. I’ve an order for a small quantity of *** Android Smart phones from Russia & and the buyer is asking for Russian certificates and FSB Notification. As mentioned it’s just a one time order of small quantity ( just around 1000 nos ) I would like to go for the basic certifications. Our order is only for one device. Can you assist us to get the paper work & please let’s know the most competitive price for all paper work?
Anish Mathew 10/3/2016 9:48:37 PM
Dear Anish,
Yes, we can assist with these papers.
1. EAC declaration
Maximum validity 3 years, the applicant must be the authorized representative in Russia or an importer.
Lead time 5 days, costs USD ***, no extra tax.
Certification procedure requires to sign a set of application documents and provide:
  • A copy of the technical specification - signed by the applicant.
  • A copy of the manual - signed by the applicant.
  • Copies of the constituent documents of applicant - signed by the applicant.
  • Photos of the device.
2. FSS notification
Maximum validity unlimited, the applicant must be the manufacturer or the authorized representative in Russia.
Lead time 5 days, costs USD ***, no extra tax.
Registration procedure requires to sign a set of application documents and provide:
  • A technical characteristics in Russian - signed by the manufacturer or an authorized representative (text prepared by our experts).
  • A copy of a power of attorney (sample provided by our experts), with Russian translation & apostille or consular legalization.
Prices are for one model. Let me know if you need any additional information.
Certificate.Net Expert 10/4/2016 12:25:37 PM