Russian EAC license (EurAsian Conformity license)
is the license obligatory for registration when importing goods to the customs territory of the Customs Union limited according to section 2.16 of the Uniform inventory, to which a ban or restrictions on import or export by member states of the Customs Union within the Eurasian Economic Community in trade with the third countries
is applied. The EAC license
is necessary for equipment of industrial, scientific and medical function including high-frequency generators. It is also necessary to make out the EurAsian Conformity license
for the import of radio electronic equipment of various applications, for the transfer or reception of a voice, image, data and other types of information, including built-in, or as part of other goods.
In some cases the EAC license
is not obligatory; such cases belong to exceptions of the general order. First, special cases of the import of goods:
- transit of radio electronic equipment & high frequency devices without the right of use on the territory of the Customs Union;
- temporary import of radio electronic equipment & high frequency devices installed on vehicles;
- re-importation of radio electronic equipment & high frequency devices, previously temporarily exported from the territory of the Customs Union;
- import of radio electronic equipment & high frequency devices in the avionics, sea or river vessels;
- import of radio electronic equipment & high frequency devices for repair or installation in air, sea or river vessels and other technical equipment, manufactured in the territory of the Customs Union, without the right of use on the territory of the Customs Union and subject to the reverse export from the territory of the Customs Union of goods received as a result of manufacturing or after repair of electronic equipment and high frequency devices.
Second, these exceptionsREFer to products whose technical characteristics are normalized, in that radio-frequency legislation is harmonized globally.
|Russian EAC license
|Document is required for:
|Document is issued to:
|5 working days
The provisions of international agreements take precedence over the relevant Russian laws and regulations do not supersede national legislation in this area. Therefore, the EurAsian Conformity license
is usually not the only necessary permit. According to international or national legislation, the Russian EAC certificate
, Russian CCC certificate
, the Russian RFC certificate
or a Russian FSS notification
can be demanded in addition.