Average rating: 5 Best rating: 5 Worst rating: 5 Rating count: 1
Email (will not be published):
Ondrej Hanzlik 7/11/2016 6:28:22 PM
We would like to offer our product to Russian customers and we would like to ask you what kind of certificate we need for our point-to-point radio relay 80GHz link. Thank you very much!
Certificate.Net 7/12/2016 10:34:05 AM
Hello Ondrej,
This product needs to have the following documents for customs clearance:
EAC declaration
RFC certificate
EAC license
Simon Peter 1/11/2017 4:23:43 PM
Hi, We would like to import standard RFID tags to Russia. What certificates and licenses would be required? With best regards, Simon
Certificate.Net 1/11/2017 5:07:32 PM
Hi Simon,
It depends on the standard of RFID tags. Please send me additional information:
  • What standard of the tags (IEC…, ITU…)
  • Working RF frequency
  • Encryption (if any)
Kavitha 1/19/2017 3:00:33 PM
Hi, We are sending bank debit cards from London to our Russia bank branch via courier. Customs have held it, as they are asking for an FSB notification for this product. Could you please advise if this is correct and if so, what do we need to do?
Certificate.Net 1/19/2017 4:36:02 PM
Hi Kavitha,
It depends on functions of the cards. If cards has chips with hardware encryption (DES, 3DES, AES, RSA, SHA, MD5 etc.) like in Smart Cards, Java Cards, Mifare Cards – then the FSS notification should be registered.
If you have a technical specification for cards chips please send it to me for more concrete answer.
In other case if cards do not have any encryption it should be imported without any additional permissions.