Russian trade license (Ministry of Industry and Trade license)

. The international legislation of the Customs Union establishes additional control of import on some types of goods. The legal import of such goods requires a Ministry of Industry and Trade license or other authorization documents from the authorized government body.

The complete list of commodity categories for whose import the trade license is necessary is provided in section 2.16 of the Uniform inventory, to which a ban or restrictions on import or export by member states of the Customs Union within the Eurasian Economic Community in trade with the third countries. Among other civil goods, the trade license is required for the import of radio electronic equipment and high-frequency devices, including those which are built in or are part of other goods. The Ministry of Industry and Trade license is also necessary when importing hardware-software complexes of technical radio control and reception equipment intended for the detection of radio electronic equipment which are a source of electromagnetic radiation (range analyzers, selective voltmeters and other specialized receivers).

The trade license for the import of radio electronic goods and high-frequency devices in the Russian Federation is given by the Ministry of Industry and Trade. The ministry of Industry and Trade keeps account of licensed goods, makes out Ministry of Industry and Trade licenses, and carries out the accounting of licenses. For the purposes of entry for imports, the Ministry of Industry and Trade prepares a trade license under the import contract. A one-time import license for the import of equipment is not a license for the type of activity. Also, a one-time license to import is different from other types of licenses, general or exclusive, which do not apply to ordinary imports.

Document title:Russian Trade license
Maximum term of validity:1 year
Document required for:customs clearance
Document is issued to:Russian importer

The provisions of international agreements take precedence over the relevant Russian laws and regulations do not supersede national legislation in this area. Therefore, the Ministry of Industry and Trade license is usually not the only necessary permit. According to international or national legislation, the Russian EAC certificate, Russian CCC certificate, the Russian RFC certificate or a Russian FSS notification can be demanded in addition.

Оформить Российский Импортная лицензия   获得俄罗斯 经营执照
Average rating: 5 Best rating: 5 Rating count: 1 Rating: Rating count: 1 Average rating: 5 Best rating: 5
Email (will not be published):
Dear Sir/Ma'am, we are an E-com business in US, now we wanted to expand it on Russia hence I wanted to know about the procedure of import products. how can we get import license and what would be the total average cost for this. kindly guide me if you can, regarding this or any other way. thanks.
Fizza 1/16/2017 9:25:26 AM
Hello Fizza,
Procedure of import and non-tariff rules depends on the type of the product (its HS code). Our company specialized on electrical and radiofrequency equipment. In short, most of electrical devices (50V and higher) needs to have a EAC certificate. If device includes RF transmitter or uses encryption – then it needs to have RFC certificate or FSS notification or EAC license (or all three, depends on characteristics). So please provide me a product description for more concrete answer.
Certificate.Net 1/16/2017 10:33:41 AM